Solved Google calendar does not work

Discussion in 'All Other Widgets' started by media au pluriel, Mar 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. media au pluriel

media au pluriel Member

Hi, I inserted the google calendar widget.
    I fo course configured google calendar and share it with all event details.

but the ID seems not working because it display no event online.
    On the page I inserted the Iframe delivered by google to compare.
    Google iframe is displaying correctly the calendar but not the widget. As you could see on the online URL, there is no event displayed.

Could you help me ?
    ONLINE CALENDAR URL : http://autourdulaceguzon.businesscatalyst.com/agenda.html

Attached Files:

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

media, could I ask you to place a support ticket on this, it's the first I'm hearing of this issue. My first inclination, would be to tell you it has to be a Google setting, but since you have it working with the embedded code, I'm not sure. I still lean that way, but the team will know better.
    Dj

3. Gino

Gino New Member

I have Google Calendar 1.3 and my account expired apparently just days before 1.4 was released. This thread was never solved 2 years later but I saw the latest version solves this in another thread. It seems that my Calendar ID does not work and the calendar will not populate even though it's public and the ID is correct. Is there a way to get the 1.4 upgrade? Otherwise, I paid for something previously that doesn't even work. Thanks

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Gino, the best thing to do would be to place a support ticket (resources>contact us) and let the team know what's happening.
    I'm pretty sure they can help out and find a way to resolve your issue.
    Thanks
    Dj

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.