Getting There- I THINK

Discussion in 'General Muse' started by pristine-pixels, Apr 7, 2016.

1. pristine-pixels

pristine-pixels Member

Hi Guys
    Just getting to the end of this project and Im happy (ish) with the way my responsive site looks on desktop IPAD and mobile however I notice that my pages move from left to right when viewing on IPAD and mobile. Please tell me there is a simple fix.
    Thanks in advance

http://latest04.businesscatalyst.com

2. Norman Durkee

Norman Durkee Well-Known Member Moderator

Hey @pristine-pixels , just testing you page on my iPhone and I did notice it can be expanded out pushing everything to the left, can you check and make sure that on the lower breakpoints there is nothing outside of the canvas area including any widgets. If there is then Muse will load the page in its entirety including whatever is outside of the canvas even though its not being shown in the browser.

3. pristine-pixels

pristine-pixels Member

Thanks Norman
    I'll have a look. Would anchor points throw the pages off too?
    Thanks for your help
    Appreciated
    PAUL

4. Norman Durkee

Norman Durkee Well-Known Member Moderator

Please do and let me know if that helps! As for Anchors, no anchors being off canvas no they shouldn't effect it, but to be safe I would just check for those as well.

pristine-pixels likes this.
  5. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

pristine, as an addition to what Norman has stated, I attended a Adobe Muse Jam session where Dani (the product manager for Adobe) stated that best practice is to keep your anchors at left edge of page. Not sure if this applies to your issue, but I thought it worth mentioning.
    Dj

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  6. pristine-pixels

pristine-pixels Member

Thanks guys
    Would you mindvhaving another look. I thinkbI have fixed on phone but have not checked on ipad.
    Thanks