Gallery widget doesn't work with vimeo domain privacy setting

Discussion in 'SHOW Responsive Video Suite' started by jay parmar, Apr 1, 2016.

1. jay parmar

jay parmar Member

hi there,

I wonder if someone can help me troubleshoot this issue. The show widget works fine when I use the vimeo player mode, however the video doesn't show when using the Gallery widget. My Vimeo videos have a setting on Vimeo which restricts domains that i choose. Because the video with the ID in questions works fine with the standard muse Vimeo widget and the one from Musethemes (video player widget), I can only assume that there is some kind of a bug with the Show-gallery widget when showcasing these type of videos. IF anyone has a Pro Vimeo account and can test this for me to see if they can reproduce this issue or have a workaround without removing the domain privacy setting I would be most interested in know what i can do about this. As our videos are copyright in nature, and for members only - i definitely need this feature. The Show gallery widget works for all normal vimeo videos but this doesn't help me much.

2. Alan

Alan Active Member

I've got exactly the same issue ... Workaround may be to host some on YouTube but really don't want to do this ....
    any updates please let me know ...