Gallery Position layout issue

Discussion in 'Mumblr' started by Zivo, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Zivo

Zivo Member

Hi Team

See URL http://zivo.co.il/mumbler/blog.html

Widget version 1.3
    Muse 2017.0
    on Chrome

Blog: 3 columns gallery
    Post Showing: 5

Scenario:
    • On load - 5 posts with huge gaps impossible to give to a client (load more btn visible)
    • Clicking "Load More" - loading the 6th post rearrange all posts to perfect layout (stay good when resizing)
    • Refresh/Reload - problem repeat
    do you need any other info

Any code to embed to mimic the "Load more" and re-position the posts onload

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Zivo, remember that if someone doesn't provide a solution or have had the same issue, you can place a support ticket (resources>contact us) and have the team look at it.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. Zivo

Zivo Member

Oh, I thought part of the support team go over and help over the forum.
    To help all the users now and in case someone will ask the same in the future.
    am i wrong ? should i post it directly to the support team?

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Zivo, you are partially correct. I am part of the team and will help when I know a specific issue or have enough information (usually not requiring a file) to help. Other team members will jump in on occasion, or if asked on a specific topic. That can be at random times so, this is why I mentioned the support team. If you don't get an answer in here, I want users to know they have an option to go to the support team.
    The main goal of this area, verses our Support area, is to promote dialog and answers from the Muse user base.
    To allow discussions and share how they have tackled issues or problems.
    Our users are some of the most savvy Muse users and often have solutions and ideas even we learn from.
    Our goal is to provide as much coverage and solutions to our customers as possible.
    Plus, seeing how our Support team handles an enormous amount of tickets each day, our Forum can, not only alleviate some of that load, but also provide answers quickly to the less complicated problems users encounter.
    The Support team also has the ability to look at the Muse files (and a system of collecting them, that I do not in the Forum). This in itself is a huge help in troubleshooting. Somethings can be done through a URL, but others cannot.
    There is one thing I would like to see more of (and I try to keep up with when I can), is any user that posts here in the Forum, and then finds a solution to their issue from another source (our Support team or anywhere), that they come back and show the solution here for others to see. Unfortunately, that doesn't happen as much as I'd like, but people are busy, so I get it.
    Now, having said all this, I have been searching through our support tickets, and I do see another user discussing the same issue. I also see the team has begun looking into this. It appears to have just started with this user, so I don't have any particulars.
    I strongly recommend you place a support ticket (resources>contact us) so the team can look at your file. This usually will help if this is a bug.
    Thank you, and I hope I have answered your questions
    Dj

5. Zivo

Zivo Member

Thank you I'll do that
    Hopefully it will be fixed soon

I know you are in Muse-Themes really into the widgets that give our clients control on there website like the blog and connect etc
    but you have to remember that since our clients pay us and have no clue on web development and design, it is really hard to explain them and use a "half baked" widgets, no offence you are doing a great job and that is why i stick with you for the second year,
    but again the Connect widgets must work flawlessly especially because it meant for the end user/client.