Gallery CONNECT WHERE ARE THE SETTINGS TO CHANGE THE COLOR TO ARROWS?

Discussion in 'Connect - CSV Widgets' started by Antonio CS, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Antonio CS

Antonio CS New Member

Gallery CONNECT WHERE ARE THE SETTINGS TO CHANGE THE COLOR TO ARROWS?

2. Brandon

Brandon Widgetsman Staff Member Advisory Group

Hi Antonio,

All of the color settings are in the widget option panel in Muse. The arrows are linked to the "Menu Item With URL Color" and
    "Menu Item Without URL Color" settings.

Cheers,

3. Steve Harris

Steve Harris Museologist Staff Member Moderator

GOOD ANSWER THANKS BRANDON

razah likes this.
  4. Brandon

Hey Antonio,

Just an update: we added a new parameter to the menu options that allows you to choose arrow colors independently of the menu text color. Just download v1.3 for the update.

Cheers

5. Jesse

Jesse Well-Known Member

Is there any way to have Adobe Muse text on top of Gallery Connect widgets?

6. Brandon

@Jesse Which Gallery Connect widget component are you having the trouble with? It has always worked well for me, just placing text on top of the galleries.

7. Jesse

Jesse Well-Known Member

@Brandon @Steve Harris It can go on top but does not push it down in a responsive manner like I want.

I temporarily broke one of my websites to show you this example: http://tro-design.com/alzheimers-and-dementia-care-wing.html

Look at breakpoint 1220px and 1024px...I moved the text on top of the widget....when you resize...the text stays put.

I want it to look like this: http://tro-design.com/milford-regional-medical-center-meehan-family-pavilion.html

But this is the standard Adobe Muse slideshow which I don't really like. I am going to remake all of our portfolio section with connect.

Also you will notice I did some cool custom text in the connect widget on this page: http://tro-design.com/alzheimers-and-dementia-care-wing.html

Is there anyway to keep the text inside the breakpoint areas on fixed breakpoints? Or is this made more for a fluid site. I know the sidebar connect seems to require a fluid site since the menu has to be either on top right or left.

Let me know.

8. Antonio CS

Antonio CS New Member

Using the csv connect galleries: Slider - Sidebar Nav and Slider - Default
    but I can not change the color of the arrows.
    I wrote in the forums getting some answers but still can not change the colors of the arrows.
    I have already contacted other times, but I wish I had an answer with a practical example and descriptive.
    P. S. why not put the control color of the arrows in the widget options as a single parameter?

Thank you in advance and I hope to receive the requested information.
    cordiali_Antonio greetings