Dismiss Notice
FORUM SHUTDOWN NOTICE: Due to inactivity and the end-of-life of Adobe Muse, we've made the decision to shut down and archive our forum as of Oct 28, 2020. Be sure to check out our new website creation tool Without Code (www.wocode.com) - thanks again for your support!

Gallery Connect - Using Images from Google Drive?

Discussion in 'Connect - CSV Widgets' started by Joe Dlugo, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Joe Dlugo

Joe Dlugo Member

Hi, I am setting up a Gallery Connect widget and was hoping to use images I have in my Google Drive. However, I can't seem to link them when I drop either the sharing code or the full URL of the image into the spreadsheet. Is it possible to use images that have a google drive link?

2. Gorilla_Haus

Gorilla_Haus New Member

I am looking to do the same thing. Anyone have a fix?

3. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Hey gang, take a look at this video and see if this helps. https://www.screencast.com/t/zXQrRrXU
    If you want other avenues also, take a look at our tutorial video (the second one). It shows how to use various means to host an image.
    Hope this helps
    Dj

Joe Dlugo likes this.
  4. ciao Marian

ciao Marian Member

HI DJ! Is there any way I can simply import a Google Album into Gallery connect?
    This would allow me to bulk upload and organize pics first and easily.

Thanks, Marian

5. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

ciao, at this time I'm not aware you can do that.
    I suggest placing a support ticket and ask if it's possible or if it is something that can be added.
    Dj

6. ciao Marian

ciao Marian Member

Thanks for your prompt reply....my client won't be able to deal with the spreadsheet protocol from their iPhone. Too complicated.\
    I'll post to support.
    Marian