Gallery Connect Text Alignment and Resizing in Title & Description

Discussion in 'Connect - CSV Widgets' started by Lori Lozinski, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Lori Lozinski

Lori Lozinski New Member

Hi y'all. I think I have read every single thread in the Forum about this and am coming up empty. I am using Gallery Connect with spreadsheet .csv in Google Docs and trying all kinds of ways to CENTER ALIGN my Lightbox Titles and Descriptions as well as make the Title slightly larger than the description - to no avail. I can see what to do via html by inspecting the elements in the browser, but there is no way to edit the html anymore, is there? I see I can insert html anywhere on the page in design mode, but it doesn't affect the widget at all. Please help! I've adjusted padding and that's not what I'm looking for. I just want to align and resize the text. Ok, I would actually like to change the font too, which I have done via the muse-themes font copy/paste font family in the style option for the widget, but it doesn't do anything except remain tiny Arial, flush-left font that looks horrible.
  2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Lori, thanks for posting and hopefully, myself or someone here can assist.
    It would be a big help if you could show some screen shots of exactly what your describing.
    It always helps to see where the issue is rather than us 'thinking' we understand the issue.

ps....on the Font issue, have you placed the font somewhere on your page? That is necessary.