Gallery Connect- showing no Umlauts?

Discussion in 'Connect - CSV Widgets' started by Monika, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Monika

Monika New Member

Hello,

I come from Germany and Im using the Gallery Connect Widget for my pictures. I got subtitles in german, so the font isnt showing any Umlauts. I cannot find how to change the font, so I can use a font that supports Umlauts. I thought I could do that in the presets, but there is no style for the font. Can someone help?

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Monika, you can change the font of the Text Box area in the 'Styling' portion of the widget controller.
    Dj

3. Monika

Monika New Member

You mean in the 'Google Sheets Presets Template'? There are only options to enable or disable styles, I cant find where to change the font (SORRY). Maybe I'm blind, but I arleady seen a tutorial and still dont know how to do any kind of changes to the presets.

4. Monika

Monika New Member

Okay It was my fault, I didnt noticed that the Styling Option can be klicked and giving me the option I wanted :oops: But still - even If I change the font (right now it is simply Arial which comes with Umlauts) it doesnt show the Umlauts.

5. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Monika, I'l have to recommend a support ticket on that (resources>contact us), unless someone else has dealt with this before.
    I'm sure the team can answer this for you.
    Dj