Gallery Connect - Default Slider: closed strip panel on loading and click image to go to full screen

Discussion in 'Connect - CSV Widgets' started by WillAbbottDesign, Aug 20, 2017.

1. WillAbbottDesign

WillAbbottDesign Member

Four questions:
    1. Is there a way that the Strip Panel and the Text Panel can be already minimized into the closed position upon loading the webpage? I am using Gallery Connect - Default Slider. Basically, I want the image to be what the visitors see first, not all of the Strip and Text Panel UI.

2. Is there a way that a visitor can click on the image of the Gallery Connect - Default Slider and have it go to full screen with the Strip Panel in the closed position? Without having to open the Strip Panel and then tapping on the full screen icon?

3. Is there a way to change the description text font and size?

4. Is there a way for the UI of the carrousel arrows and Strip Panel's "hide panel button" to be not visible unless the user moused over the image of the widget?

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Will, if you don't mind, I'd like to ask you to place a support ticket on these questions.
    My reason is two fold, I believe that your questions 1 and 2 are no, but I have seen others thinking about those and I think they might be a great addition to the widget. I would love to have that option and hearing it from you really helps. Our team always places user idea's first.
    Question three i yes, that is done ion the 'Styling' area of the widgets fly out panel.
    Question 4, I believe that is line 18 where you can enable or disable the navigation (change from 1 to 0)
    If you hear differently from support about 1 or 2, let us know here also.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. WillAbbottDesign

WillAbbottDesign Member

Hi DJ,
    I'd be happy to placing a support ticket on this. How do I do that? Always eager to evolve the design with you guys.

I'll take a look around for Styling and also line 18.

Much thanks.

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Will, you can place a support ticket by going to Resources>Contact Us. There you can fill out the support form.
    Thank you
    Dj