Dismiss Notice
FORUM SHUTDOWN NOTICE: Due to inactivity and the end-of-life of Adobe Muse, we've made the decision to shut down and archive our forum as of Oct 28, 2020. Be sure to check out our new website creation tool Without Code (www.wocode.com) - thanks again for your support!

Solved Full Width - 2 Images

Discussion in 'General Muse' started by Sidders, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Sidders

Sidders Member

Hi Guys

On your Artisan theme you have 2 separate images that scale but stick to full width - how do you achieve this? Have you just mashed them together in Photoshop or are they 2 separate boxes filled with the image as I want to re-create the effect and you can't just line them up next to each other. I was under the impression you could only have 1 box for full width.
    Thanks

2. ATM

ATM New Member

I think those images are not two separate images, but a single image next to each other.

3. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Sidders, in this instance ATM is correct, this is a combined single image. Artisan makes use of a few out of the box ideas for content. Tis is one. Others include using text boxes and State Buttons for grouping and re sizing.
    I always suggest watching the Responsive videos if you are a member. In the "how is it made" section, thee is a great video about 50% grids and images I think you'll like. It talks to this very subject.
    Also, there is some great tips about how to group items in one of them also. These really help with handling the spacing and gaps in multi image layouts.
    Hope this helps
    Dj

4. asifnm

asifnm Well-Known Member

If you are talking about the header then you can get the same thing using two placed images (one placed to the left and the other to the right, set both to be responsive width and height, then make sure that you set the arrows at the top of the page which allow the page to expand, you can then get the same result.