Full size photos rather than thumbnails in Mumblr

Discussion in 'Mumblr' started by Karine, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Karine

Karine Member

Is there a way to get Mumblr to handle photos the same way as Tumblr does, or at least show all photos as full size rather than one full size and the rest as thumbnails? When I create the post in Tumblr, the photos are shown due to their form - landscape or portrait. When appearing in Mumblr, this doesn´t seem to be taken into consideration at all.

I´m aware that it´s possible to see the photos as full size when I click on them, but I don´t like that my portrait-photos are shown incorrect in the thumbnail version before you click on them.

Please look at these example screenshots I made, first one is from the original tumblr-site, second one is after posting it with Mumblr.

Attached Files:

2. alsebka

alsebka Member

Yep thats really annoying. The cropping sucks. i would prefer the layout from tumblr as well. The only work around i came up with, is to post each and every picture by itself on tumblr. which is a lot of work but the only method without cropping.

3. Karine

Karine Member

Yeah, but my photographer-client wants to post several picture in one blogpost. It´s embarrasing to tell her that that´s not possible without bad cropping.

4. Miriam Lunde

Miriam Lunde New Member

I will follow this one. Anyone who knows how to fix this?