Solved Frost Template State Buttons

Discussion in 'Templates' started by Michael R, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Michael R

Michael R New Member

How do I make 3 individual state buttons go full width of the page like the ones in the frost template? I've tried pinning them to the page and mimicking the settings in the frost template but nothing seems to work.

Attached Files:

2. Norman Durkee

Norman Durkee Well-Known Member Moderator

Hey @Michael R , quick question, are you trying to update the content in the frost update or are you trying to replicate this from the frost template into a new project?

3. Michael R

Michael R New Member

Hello, I'm trying to replicate this for future projects. I downloaded the frost template but I want to know how to create it from scratch.

Thanks for your response.
    MR.

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Michael, sounds like you're on the right track, not sure what's different with you steps, but here is how the three are set up.
    Each is a State button (with obvious changes in the various states (see states drop down in upper left of Muse).
    Each is set to responsive width, and each is pinned to it's particular page location IE: left, center, and right.
    Remember when placing things inside a state button, select your button, then your state. Always try to use the cut and paste method when inserting anything inside a state button. It works much cleaner. (note: for an example of how to place things in a state button, take a look at our video on the flipping boxes widget. It uses the same method inside a state button).
    Let us know if you are having any other issues.
    DJ