Fresh template and Instagram

Discussion in 'Templates' started by Beppe Picaro, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Beppe Picaro

Beppe Picaro Member

The oddest thing.
    I am using the Fresh template, the Feed page, the one with the Instagram widget.
    I enter the username I am interested in but I get a different user Instagram page.
    I added a temporary page in the template where I placed the Instagram widget, here I entered the username I want and with this page I do get the correct Instragram feed, so I think it is not the widget but something else.
    I tried entering a few usernames in the "real" page, the one from the theme, and it works fine, yet with this particular username I get a different and real instagram feed.

2. Norman Durkee

Norman Durkee Well-Known Member Moderator

Hey @Beppe Picaro , im sorry to hear about that, have you tried removing the original Instagram Widget in the template and replacing it with the working on from your temporary page?

Beppe Picaro likes this.
  3. Beppe Picaro

Beppe Picaro Member

Yes, of course, and that's what I am doing, even in the mobile version I get the same result, very strange.
    Anyway thanks for getting back almost instantly.
    Best regards,
    Beppe

4. Norman Durkee

Absolutely your welcome, Here is what I suggest, keep the temporary page, double check the widget is working properly and then copy everything from the original page and right click and then "Paste In Place" on the temporary page, then try the page in browser, let me know if that works for you.

5. Norman Durkee

Don't copy the original page instagram feed of course lol.