Solved Fresh template and inbrowser editing

Discussion in 'Templates' started by Beppe Picaro, May 3, 2016.

1. Beppe Picaro

Beppe Picaro Member

Hello musethemes,

It seems that Fresh template won't play nice with the inbrowser editing feature at inbrowserediting.adobe.com
    I think this has to do with the beautiful navigation system used in the theme, I wonder if there will be an update of the theme or of the widget used, in case that is what is causing the problem.

Thank you,
    Beppe

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Beppe, this would be something I suggest you place a support ticket for (support>contact us).
    They can tell you what's happening and how to solve it.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. Sharmaine Ridley

Sharmaine Ridley New Member

I am trying to adjust the height of the Fresh template. How can I take out some of the pages and not have this empty white space. I am using a PC and have grown truly frustrated.

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Sharmaine, I'm going to assume you are not eliminating whole pages, just want to adjust the size.
    Not knowing which pages you want to shorten, I'll be a bit general.
    For example, the Testimonials page, I removed the area that says "Fresh, beautiful from head to toe" by selecting the rectangle that is behind the text, deleted it, and then selected and deleted the text. This made the bottom part of the page slide up.
    On the Price guide page, I deleted the top row of 'Pricing boxes' by selecting them and hitting delete. I then selected all the rest of the boxes and text and Moved it up to the top part of the page. I then selected the rectangle they all sit on and at it's bottom, I just scaled it up to fit the content.
    I hope this helps, but if you want to do something specific, just let me know and I'll help you.
    Dj