Dismiss Notice
FORUM SHUTDOWN NOTICE: Due to inactivity and the end-of-life of Adobe Muse, we've made the decision to shut down and archive our forum as of Oct 28, 2020. Be sure to check out our new website creation tool Without Code (www.wocode.com) - thanks again for your support!

Solved FOUR OF MY BUTTONS NOT RESPONDING

Discussion in 'Media Pro Gallery' started by Kat65, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Kat65

Kat65 New Member

My site is not currently published, however upon previewing the store page in both Google and Firefox browsers, only the “all” and two of my created buttons are currently working. When I click on my “apparel”, “people”, “sports” & “symbols” buttons…nothing happens. I have checked my spelling to be sure they were spelled the same and looked the same i.e. caps/lowercase etc. (copied and paste to be absolutely sure) and I can’t figure out for the life of me what I could have neglected to do in the widget. Will you please help me figure this out?

This is my layout in Muse and how it looks in the browsers.

Attached Files:

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Kat, from your screen shots, everything looks good.
    But, there could be things I can't see on the page that might be an issue.
    Let's try this, Select each of the buttons as you have in the example, make sure each brings up the correct Graphic Style. Also make sure nothing else is using the same GS when selected. I'm sure you probably have but just in case.
    Next, check to make sure each loader has the correct amount of images loaded as selected Ie: like your screen shot says four, be sure the loader has four . The last thing is to remove any other widgets from the page (if there are any) and see if some other item is conflicting with the MPG.
    If all that looks good, and you're still having an issue, I would be happy to look at your file. You can send me a Private conversation and I will let you know where to send the file.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. Kat65

Kat65 New Member

Hello Dj, thanks for responding so quickly! I have completed each of the tasks listed...
    1. Selected each button verifying they bring up the correct Graphic Style nothing else was using the same GS when selected.
    2. Checked each loader verified they all have the correct amount of images loaded as selected.
    3. I removed the "Muse" Slide Show widget from the page, verifying the buttons still responding.
    I also just published the site to the Adobe Business Catalyst if that will help look into my problem.

Thank you,
    Kat

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Kat, It would be easier with a copy of the file.
    But that's up to you. The link you posted take me to the Adobe site, so that doesn't give us a glimpse.
    Thanks
    Dj

5. Kat65

Kat65 New Member

Where do I send the Muse file etc too?

6. ciao Marian

ciao Marian Member

Hi DJ or other... I'm having teh exact same issue with Media Pro, the All and only one additional category btn work. The others ar enon-responsive.
    Muse 2017
    Media Pro 1.5

Do you have a work around?

Thanks! Marian

Mark Lambertson likes this.
  7. ciao Marian

ciao Marian Member

Kate, HI! I'm having the same problem...did you get resolution or a work around?

Thanks, marian

8. ciao Marian

ciao Marian Member

OK, got mine working now!