Solved Footer not lining up

Discussion in 'Media Pro Gallery' started by Niamh Herrity, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Niamh Herrity

Niamh Herrity Member

Hi there,

I seem to be having a problem with the widget lining up with the bottom of my page. It is covering the bottom row of images and leaving a white box underneath the footer. If I drag the widget slightly above then the page does not scroll down all the way at all.

I do not have this problem on other pages that are not using this widget.

Any help?

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Niamh, sorry you're having an issue, but could I ask you to try something?
    Duplicate your site (another copy with w new name) just to be safe.
    Go to the page that has your media pro gallery. Delete that gallery and all it's components (don't change anything to your header or footer area, just remove the gallery).
    Now, in the single download of the widget you also get a fully set up Demo. Although this is using the old version of the widget, everything should function the same (the expanding controllers will be the old static version).
    Let me know if using our demo does the same thing or if the page works correctly.
    This can tell us what we should check next.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. Niamh Herrity

Niamh Herrity Member

Thanks for replying... I am only getting the chance to go back to the site now so I will have a look at this and let you know.

4. Niamh Herrity

Niamh Herrity Member

Hi Dj,

It seems to be working, I just loaded a few images to check to I will customise it and hopefully works fine. Thanks.