Dismiss Notice
FORUM SHUTDOWN NOTICE: Due to inactivity and the end-of-life of Adobe Muse, we've made the decision to shut down and archive our forum as of Oct 28, 2020. Be sure to check out our new website creation tool Without Code (www.wocode.com) - thanks again for your support!

Solved Footer not being pushed down

Discussion in 'Media Pro Gallery' started by calipimousse, May 5, 2016.

1. calipimousse

calipimousse Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I have been in a battle with my personal portfolio and would love to have everything finally working, so if anyone can help I will take. I have installed the Media Pro gallery 1.3 and most of the bugs that I found in the 1.2 are gone however I am having one last problem the gallery isn't pushing the footer. I have tried to put the gallery on a layer of it's own, on the same layer as my site tried the sticky footer check and unchecked but for some reason i am still having the overlapping of the gallery on my footer. I have tried on different browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox) and I have the same problem.

Can anyone help???

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

calip, we just fixed a couple of bugs we found yesterday, one was pushing content.
    If you downloaded the newest version before today (we did not change the version number from yesterday) , please re download the widget and give this de bugged version a try.
    Thanks
    Dj

Last edited: May 6, 2016
  3. calipimousse

calipimousse Well-Known Member

Hallelujah,
    Hallelujahhhh,
    Hallelujahhhhhhh,

Thank you , Thank you, thank you!!
    I still have to do some cross browser testing but from what I see it's good.
    You're the best Musethemes

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2016