Footer is being overlapped by Mumblr

Discussion in 'Mumblr' started by berndt, Feb 14, 2016.

Tags:
  1. berndt

berndt Well-Known Member

Hi everybody,

just trying the new Mumblr-Responsive Widget on a new Muse Responsive Site.
    But first I see is, that the widget ist always overlapping my footer (from Master).
    I´ve no Idea, to fix this problem.
    I want Mumblr to push the footer down.

2. Norman Durkee

Norman Durkee Well-Known Member Moderator

Hey @berndt , there is a trick that usually fixes this, create a full width rectangle and place it under Mumblr, now what should happen is that as Mumblr pushes down it will push the rectangle down along with the rest of the page! Please let me know if this works for you, and of course if you have any other questions!

3. berndt

berndt Well-Known Member

Hi Norman,
    thank you for your quick response.
    But unfortunately it does´nt work for me. Placing a full width white rectangel under Mumblr does not help.
    Please see the attached screenshots. Bildschirmfoto 2016-02-14 um 16.03.04.JPG Bildschirmfoto-2016-02-14-um-15.53.32.jpg screenshot.

4. Bren

Bren Member

I agree, putting a rectangle Text box worked for me.

5. Geard

Geard Member

I am having the same problem.The rectangle tric did work up to now but not with the new responsive widget.

6. berndt

berndt Well-Known Member

Not working yet! Made some tests in the morning (German Time) but found no solution.
    Rectangle-Trick not working. Textbox instead of rectangle also not.
    No more idea… ;-(

7. Geard

Geard Member

Hi Brendt, Same problem here, from the moment I made the site responsive. Downloaded the new responsive widget v1.0 but this made things worse.
    For the moment I made a master page without the footer and made this the master for the blog page.
    So no footer on this page but at least it is working. Hope the musethemes guys will find a solution.
    It feels all a bit beta this widget. The styling items keeps changing randomly also.

8. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Everyone, I'm seeing this issue in a couple of similar posts. Can I ask you to place a support ticket (support>contact).
    When we are starting to se an issue the developers are better equipped to look at your design or suggestions and see what is happening.
    Thanks
    Dj