Fluid Ink Help

Discussion in 'Templates' started by NotoriousVIC, Jul 21, 2016.

1. NotoriousVIC

NotoriousVIC Member

I just started using muse and I figured out most of the fluidink template but I have a couple of silly questions since I'm fairly new.

1) Where is the anchor for "about"? I found all the other anchors and the contact page behind the white rectangle but I can't find the about one (I want to change the name for better use)

2) On the post pages, I can't seem to edit the titles or the menu (much less click on them). Wondering what I'm doing wrong?

3) How would I expand the template to include an extra menu item? What would be the best way to do this? Ive made each page into separate portfolios with the flipping widget and need one more "page" for the last set. Sorry if this is a basic question, I am very new to the interface.

Thanks! MuseThemes has definitely helped a lot!

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
  2. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

1. "About" anchor
    - Go to layers panel and activate "about" anchor (look at the screenshot, blue dot).
    - Look at the screenshot on the left. "About" anchor has accidentally run into the upper part of the photo gallery. Drag the anchor a little bit down and rename it.

Home__Työpöytä_.png

2. "Post" pages
    - You must edit menu of the "Post" page on the "subpage" (look at the screenshot)
    - Content ("Lorem ipsum") you can edit normally on the "Post" page

subpage__Työpöytä_.png

3. Add menu items
    - The menu has been made manually in "Fluidink" template.You can add menu items as following:
    1) Activate your menu (look at the screenshot)
    2) Activate e.g. "News" item (if you want to add item after "News")
    3) Click the plus-sign underneath "News" item and rename the new item, edit the menu as you want)

Home__Työpöytä_ 2.png

Of course you have to edit also the whole template if you add more content onto it.

Jeannou and NotoriousVIC like this.
  3. NotoriousVIC

NotoriousVIC Member

Thank you so much!

For #3 I've activated the menus and added the new menu item I wanted but my question is in editing the whole template. Since I've just been editing the content of the template I havent actually figured out how to add more pages to the first page (slash dont know the significance of all the lines criss crossing that seem to signify the different "pages" that are anchored. I am going to take a look at some tutorials on scrolling but any advice would be much appreciated!

4. NotoriousVIC

NotoriousVIC Member

Nvm i think i figured it out! was just a simple drag of the bottom bar I believe