Fluid Ink, Getting Started

Discussion in 'Templates' started by JamesB, Sep 5, 2016.

1. JamesB

JamesB New Member

Hey guys and girls,

Just downloaded the FluidInk template in Muse and I am struggling to just get started.

When I open the file I obviously have to re link assets. I try, but it keeps saying the MP4 asset is not link. When I find it in Assets, then click relink it does not show me MP4's.

Also, I didn't expect the design page to be so small. Just 1 Master page and sub page. I click on the master page and there is nothing there to edit. I can only see things on the Home page (like I can't edit text in one place and it just changes everywhere else.

I am just starting out here, but its a bit confusing.

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

James, thank you for posting.
    This is an older template and some of the asset rules have changed since this was published. You may not have all the assets as shown, under today's rules with images and such, some are now just place holders for you to enter your own content.
    Having said that, the video is in the assets folder that comes with the template. Go to File>Add files for upload and you can re upload the Video file.
    As for the template size, this is a fairly small template but since it's primarily a one page template, it can be expanded should you need to.
    The Master is basically a browser fill, where as the sub page contains some navigation and footer for the 'Post page".
    As far as the text editing, I'm not sure what text you are trying to edit that would auto edit else ware?
    Let me know and I hope the other info is a help.
    Dj