Solved Flipping Boxes

Discussion in 'All Other Widgets' started by VeeVee3, Aug 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VeeVee3

VeeVee3 Well-Known Member

Flipping Boxes.png
    Hello,

I've watched the tutorial, I used inline text boxes and set the boxes to "none" and it's still not working.

Please help

Thanks ;)

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

VeeVee3, could you possibly tell us a bit more on how you have constructed things.
    Some screen shots of your steps and setting would really help.
    It's a bit tough to know what might have gone wrong without that.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. VeeVee3

4. DjHerold

VeeVee, you seem to have all the correct components, so I'll assume it's not in your set up.
    Let me recommend two things to get you going.
    The first , as always, try the widget in a new blank page/site, to make sure it's not something else within your site causing the issues.
    Next, with the widget download, there is a working set of boxes (within the asset folder), already set up and ready to use.
    If your's still won't work on a new page, try using the demo boxes as a base line.
    Hope this helps
    Dj

5. VeeVee3

Flipping Boxes 3.png Hello DJ,

I tried the widget on a new page and it still didn't work. I tried the demo boxes, and they worked. Then I tried to copy and paste the boxes on the page I was working on. One of them worked. I tried to cut and paste the others it doesn’t work and I get the error message below.

Attached Files:

6. DjHerold

VeeVee, If you trie your original boxes on a new page and they also failed, that would lead me to believe they are constructed incorrectly.
    You state the demo box worked, so I would take a look (piece by piece) on how the one that works is put together. And try to look at all the parts. I know when you take an already constructed item, we tend to move quicker through things than when we build from scratch.
    The error message is telling you an asset is missing (in this case it was a PDF that was linked to the button on the boxes).
    This shouldn't have an affect on your situation. But it will be there unless you eliminate the non functional link that follows the copy and pasted item.
    This is why I suggest you look at the one that is working, try to build your own in the same fashion, then delete the copied ones.
    Hope this helps
    Dj

7. VeeVee3

OK Got it thanks ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.