Flipping Boxes on responsive site are not working...

Discussion in 'All Other Widgets' started by Alexander Schneider, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Hi,
    I have adaptive page with fixed-width responsive breakpoints (same as in your "Build" template). The flipping boxes work (and even are shown) only in the widest breakpoint http://c2n.me/3DhNd0I.png, and in other breakpoints they are not shown at all http://c2n.me/3DhNqv4.png. Is it bug or supposed behaviour (and widget was not intended for using on responsive sites)?
    Thanks on advance,
    Alex.

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Alexander, this isn't a responsive widget, but should work fine in responsive sites.
    You will need to place an instance of the widget resized for each BP (and hide the others in each BP).
    Dj

3. Thanks for answer. I think I'd prefer to use it only in the biggest breakpoint (because its behaviour is not obvious on touch screens).

4. DjHerold

Alexander, if that's the case, just be sure to hide it in all other breakpoints (right click>hide in all other break points).
    Dj

5. Ritchieb

Ritchieb Active Member

Hi DjHerold,

I did just that... every breakpoint it's own instance but the boxes don't show up. Sometimes only on the biggest and when scaling down and then back, then sometime even on the biggest breakpoint it's suddenly gone.

Richard

6. DjHerold

Ritchieb, If you could, place a support ticket on this (resources>contact us).
    I believe this is on our bug fix list, but a reminder from our users really helps place an emphasis on things. I will bring it up internally also.
    Thank you.
    Dj

7. Ritchieb

Ritchieb Active Member

Hi DjHerold,

I did that yesterday so i will have to wait for their respons. But thanks

Richard

8. DjHerold

Richard, I have also ask them to look into this.
    I'll pass anything I find into this thread

Dj

9. Ritchieb

Ritchieb Active Member

Thanks, they already contacted me...