First Slide 2nd Text Not Staying Long Enough

Discussion in 'Dynamic Slide' started by Linda K, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Linda K

Linda K Member

Hey guys! I've got this weird thing going on where the image and main caption come in ok, but the 2nd caption comes in and doesn't stay the length it is supposed to. I have all of my slides set for the same time frames, etc. Now when the slideshow repeats, that first slide displays correctly for the duration I have set.

Any ideas? You can check it out at http://autovision01.businesscatalyst.com to see what I'm talking about.
    Also, I'm using Google Chrome as my browser...and the latest version of Muse :)

Thanks!!!!

2. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

Linda!
    I tested your slideshow in Chrome, Firefox and Safari. In my opinion everything works OK. Of course when you opening the site so the first captions can disappear earlier because of site opening process but it is quite normal. I noticed that the captions "Repair Accuracy" - "MAXIMIZED" are a little bit lower than the other captions in other slides. Good looking slideshow! :)

3. Linda K

Linda K Member

O.k. Well that explains it with the browser loading process! As for the text being lower on the other captions, I'm not sure how to fix that. I've checked for extra carriage returns, line spacing adjustments, etc. but can't quite figure it out... ???