Solved Facebook Photo Albums - NOT SOLVED

Discussion in 'All Other Widgets' started by ANTHONY, Jun 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANTHONY

ANTHONY Active Member

Hi @DjHerold

You closed the previous post on this so I couldn't reply there. I'm having a problem with the fix.

I have the FB Photo albums widget on a few of my sites, have done what the fix said and become a FB developer. I have my App ID and App secret token but there is nowhere in the latest widget v1.6 to paste these. The only place to insert text is the FB Business pofile ID and the Unique gallery ID. Where do I post these two Facebook keys.

Thanks

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Anthony, sorry for closing the post too soon. I usually wait until I see conformation or lack of comment for awhile. I must have jumped the gun.
    To answer your question, it sounds like you didn't download the newest version of the Modified widget. This is also called 1.6 but it is labeled as 'Token' version.
    The new download of the widget contains both the regular 1.6 and the new Token version 1.6 in a zip file.
    Try that, and if you have any other questions feel free to post.
    For others with questions, make sure you check out this post. https://www.muse-themes.com/blogs/news/facebook-photo-albums-bug-fix
    It also gives a link to the new download.
    Thank you
    Dj

3. ANTHONY

ANTHONY Active Member

HI DJ
    Thanks a lot - sorry checked on the widget and it was still 1.6 so didn't bother to try.
    I appreciate the help - looks like I'm sorted now.
    Thanks

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Excellent, glad to be able to help.
    Thanks
    Dj

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.