Error loading this resource

Discussion in 'SHOW Responsive Video Suite' started by Epilol, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Epilol

Epilol Member

I'm trying to upload a video using Video Player - Self Hosted. I put all the 3 requested files (.mp4, .webm and .jpeg). I also included the widget Toolset. When I preview the page on my browser (I'm using chrome) it gives an error message: "Error loading this resource".
    What should I do to make it work?

Thanks

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Epilol, would it be possible for you to post a couple of screen shots showing your fly out panel settings? Also, if you could let me know the version of the widget, and the version of Muse you are using.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. Epilol

Epilol Member

Thanks DjHerold,

screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

muse version 2015.1.2.44
    widget got downloaded yesterday, version is 1.1

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Epilol, thanks for those, although I don't see anything out of the ordinary, are you able to try different videos?
    Sometimes the video codex isn't compatible.
    If you can, try a 'small sized' video, and if possible one you've used before. Open a new blank site/page, and try it on there.
    Although it doesn't sound like it in this case, there is always the possibility the download was corrupted. If all else fails, try re downloading the widget.
    If after trying these things the problem still persists, I'd suggest you place a support ticket (support>contact us) and see if the team can possibly re create the issue with your file.
    Dj

5. Epilol

Epilol Member

Ok thanks a lot DjHerold, I will try everything as suggested