Solved ERO CONTENT | VIDEO

Discussion in 'Templates' started by belordmedia, Apr 13, 2018.

1. belordmedia

belordmedia Active Member

Hello,

Could someone explain how to swap the video that comes with the " Template"Shoppe"
    The actual video is within the asset folder so I swapped it with another one making sure to keep the same name. No luck so I presume it is triggered within the google sheet.http://demo.muse-themes.com/theme-color-shop/assets/home-video.mp4. Whatever I change and publish, it always play the original video.

Any ideas?
    How would I set a new one up in Google Sheet especially during testing using BC??

Regards

M

2. belordmedia

ooops I meant the HERO CONNECT WIDGET. New specs on the way!

3. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

M, the easiest way is to upload your video file using File>add files for upload. This will place your video in the Assets panel for upload.
    Then change the Spreadsheet video name and location in the sheet, something like Http://YOURSITENAME/assets/YOURVIDEONAME.mp4
    Now publish, and you should see your new video.
    Hope this helps
    Dj

4. belordmedia

Hello DjHerold

Thank you for putting me on the right track. It is all working now and looking great but I cannot help but wonder where info like color is hidden on the google sheet. I sure can change the font family or the size but what about color, kerning? . There is a lot more to learn
    Regards

Michel

5. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Michel, all you styling and color options should be on the 'Presets' sheet.
    Thanks
    Dj