Solved ecommerce with customized text

Discussion in 'General Muse' started by NNoBoDY, Aug 3, 2017.

1. NNoBoDY

NNoBoDY Member

okay, I hope someone call tell if something like an ECommerce with customized text from buyers side is something you got or is it something there is out there or something u could plan...

And it goes like this customer order something then type in bla bla blah or something and comes with the order so one can make changes upon that text ya??
    haha im like right at death's door here from no sleep way to many days and then one comes with that wanted to search for it then a million and 1 sites pop up with costumized buttons and what so ever...

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

NNobody, I'm not 100% clear as to what your message is asking, but I'm thinking you are looking for an Ecom widget that will allow your customers to add some text, let's say, in a comment field or something similar?
    We have a few Ecom widgets, and since they all integrate information from the Ecom sites through our widgets into Muse, they all have their own ability for customization.
    I do know that the Ecwid Ecom widget has a comments field built into the demo, so that one is a definite yes.
    Take a look in our widgets section, filter by Eccommerce, and they will all show up.
    Hope this helps
    Dj