Dynamic Slide problem.

Discussion in 'Dynamic Slide' started by michael thomasg, Nov 14, 2017.

1. michael thomasg

michael thomasg New Member

I am using Dynamic Slide for a Hero Image slide show at the top of a single page website that scrolls.
    My problem is only happening when played on iPhone/iPad, on laptop and desktop it works fine. When I start to scroll on one of the devices the page keeps reloading, going back to the first image and making it difficult to scroll. I tested the website without the Dynamic Slide widget and with a different slideshow in which case it worked fine so I have isolated the problem to the Dynamic Slide widget. Have rechecked settings, reloaded images but it still does this thing where is starts reloading the page, repeatedly, as I start to scroll. Any ideas how to fix this. I have used this widget as a full screen in the past and love the way it works so would love to solve this current problem

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

michael, is there a link you could share?
    How about posting a couple of screen shots that show the widgets layout and settings?
    These would really help.
    Also, don't forget we have a Super Hero slideshow widget in Beta that seems to be getting very popular.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. michael thomasg

michael thomasg New Member

Here is a link:
    mgcd1.businesscatalyst.com
    Again, works fine on desktop/laptop but on devices it repeatedly reloads the page when you start to scroll.

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

michael, could I ask that you place a support ticket on this (resources>contact us).
    I think this may have something to do with smaller BP's and the old version (non responsive) of the Muse slideshow (which this is built on.
    I think I'd have to suggest using the stock new Muse slideshow on your smaller BP's, this is one of the reasons we still list it as Desktop only.
    It'll work on most sizes, but in smaller BP's it a bit finicky.
    Dj