Dynamic Slide disables other widgets

Discussion in 'Dynamic Slide' started by Pawel Tokarz, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Pawel Tokarz

Pawel Tokarz New Member

Hello!

As much as I love Dynamic Slide Widget, I found some quirks that make it unusable. My main issue with it is that it just doesn't work with other widgets. Widgets like Hover Reveal hide Dynamic Slide, same happens with Rapid Reveal. Flipping Boxes, on the other hand, just don't show up.
    I'd also like to add a feature request to make it more responsive. I can make Hero Image to adjust to browser width, but I'm stuck with captions, can't make them to do the same.

Best regards

PT

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Pawel, I may be missing something, but I'm not having an issue using the Hover Reveal on the same page as the Slider?
    The captions are limited by the Slider design. This widget is based on the Stock Muse Slideshow. Unfortunatly, this widget doesn't have full screen captions that I am aware of.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. Pawel Tokarz

Pawel Tokarz New Member

Hello!

Thanks for a prompt answer. When I use Dynamic Slider with responsive design and set Hero Image to scale to browser width it disappears once I add Hover Reveal or Rapid Reveal.

Best regards

PT

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

PT, maybe you could show me a screen shot of your settings? I still am not having an issue (see attached).
    In my simple example, you can see the bottom of the Slider image at Full browser width. I also have the Hover and Rapid reveal widgets working. I did this with the Image width set to None also.
    Let me know, maybe I could look at your file if you'd like.
    Dj

Capture.JPG

Attached Files:

5. Pawel Tokarz

Pawel Tokarz New Member

Hello!

There's no need. I found the reason for all of this. Dynamic Slide plays nicely with Hover Reveal in Chrome and Safari. Opera needs to be allowed to display popups in order to show Hero Image. Microsoft Edge, which is my default browser and the one I tested the site with, seems to be unable to show Hero Image no matter what I do. I can see only captions when Hover Reveal is added.
    Sorry for the confusion. I should rename this thread to "Microsoft Edge doesn't show Hero Image in Dynamic Slide when Hover Reveal or Rapid Reveal is added" :)

Best regards

PT