Dismiss Notice
FORUM SHUTDOWN NOTICE: Due to inactivity and the end-of-life of Adobe Muse, we've made the decision to shut down and archive our forum as of Oct 28, 2020. Be sure to check out our new website creation tool Without Code (www.wocode.com) - thanks again for your support!

Drop down list dumb question

Discussion in 'All Other Widgets' started by Alan, May 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Alan

Alan Active Member

HI .. I have the dropdown list widget and it seems to be set up to be on the top left of the screen as when active the list drops down and extends out to the right ... My hamburger is on the right so I want the links to move out to the left.. how do I do this ?? also is there a way of changing the opacity?

I originally download the sliding mobile menu but couldn't find a tutorial .. if anyone can help with that that would be great..

2. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

Alan!
    I think that the opening directon of the widget can be changed only in the code. I didn´t find solution for your question. Maybe MT-team can help you?

3. Alan

Alan Active Member

Thanks Jeremei .. seems somewhat limiting ? like I say I started out wanting to use the sliding mobile menu but I couldn't find a tutorial ..

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Alan, the Sliding Mobile menu is a simple composition widget. If you know how to work with that type widget you should be able to master it fairly quickly. If you have any questions, just let us know and we can try to help.
    Another very simple widget that gets overlooked a lot is our Pinned Genius Sidebar widget. It a simple clean nav for sidebar styles.
    Dj

5. Steve Harris

Steve Harris Museologist Staff Member Moderator

We could probably provide some custom code to change the direction / opacity - any chance you have a link you could post for us to take a look? Thanks!

Jamie likes this.
  6. Jim Conway

Jim Conway Member

I could also use the widget set up for a right justified placement on my website. Are you suggesting we use a composition for this? I mean, we buy these widgets to save time. Please code up the Dropdown List to work left OR right. Thank you.

Jamie likes this.
  7. Jim Conway

Jim Conway Member

So is a right justified version of this widget not possible?

8. Jim Conway

Jim Conway Member

Here I am again trying to use drop down list with the hamburger right justified on the page. Is there still no solution for this formatting?

9. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Jim, like Steve stated, it might be possible with altering the code, but I'm not sure.
    May I suggest taking a look at the new Sidebar Connect widget, you can really customize this new widget and it's already set up for left or right side placement.
    Dj