Does MUSE write code compatible w/ Browser Resize?

Discussion in 'General Muse' started by mark4man, May 3, 2018.

1. mark4man

mark4man New Member

hello...

[wasn't able to use MUSE for the free trial, as I had already used up my free trial w/ DW...which is why I'm asking this question. I know I'm asking for a lot of info, but w/o being able to use the app I'm blind to it's capabilities]...

I'm told that the way I design (like a graphic illustrator laying out a 70's magazine page); & the way my old web design software (Macromedia DW 2004) set up the code when I arranged my image & text divs on the pages...with ABSOLUTE positioning...is not compatible w/ contemporary coding techniques regarding the flex/flow of those elements during browser resize; & also on other devices (cell phones, etc.).

SO...if I purchase MUSE...& then go about the task of completely redesigning my sites/pages, from scratch...
    1) Does it operate in a way in which I simply draw my divs/containers/elements?
    2) If so...how would I position parent/children divs so that the secondary elements are always residing in the primary container...& that primary container is always centered on the page (over a background image)...looking something like this:

[​IMG]
    3) Given all the above, does it write the code to be compatible w/ those contemporary browser resize flex/flow techniques?

thanx,

mark4man

P.S., & please...coding geniuses...please don't answer by telling me I have to learn coding all over again...MUSE advertises that such an approach is not necessary in designing beautiful websites...& I know enough to manipulate the written code post design...thanx

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group