Solved Customized buttons - how to get it work

Discussion in 'Media Pro Gallery' started by sebaaaa, Oct 13, 2017.

1. sebaaaa

sebaaaa Member

preface... I've posted this question in another Thread by mistake, sorry. But the issue remains.
    So I am asking for you understanding. Any thoughts or solutions available? Thank U.

Dear All,
    I've stacked with button customization. I've created simple buttons, added graphics styles, uploaded photos, gave the names for Collection Items..but can not run the Gallery script up and running - the customized buttons to be precised. The Total button should displays all photos. Each button has 2 raws - 1. For Category name 2nd- Company names.
    I follow the movies guide available for this widget and....
    I've created buttons with Graphics styles: Client2,Client3,Client4, Totalall.
    Custom collection button graphisc style for all pictures is Totalall used as show check box.
    For the first button (Name 2.0 - Category 2) I've created:

• Client2 Graphic Style.
    • In the 1st media collections box GalleryId is gallery1,
    • Custom CBGS is: Client2
    • and Collection name: Category2
    In Loader section: Item 1 collection with the name Category2
    and so on...with other images. When I going to preview mode none of the buttons are working. The Gallery looks ok but no interaction with buttons at all. Any Ideas what I am doing wrong? Help me please as I need to sort this out during the weekend. Is there any solution to create customized buttons with complicated / long text and get it works properly?
    Please see attached screens. The test/draft is aailable http://gallerybuttonissue.businesscatalyst.com/
    I would appreciate your help.
    Regards

Sebastian

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

sebaaaa, I apologize but I deleted your other post, thinking they were identical.
    I didn't realize you didn't attach the example screen shots to this one. Could you re post those.
    Especially a screen shot showing the way you have named the buttons both in the widget and the Graphics Style panel.
    I need to see this because the buttons have spaces and if the graphic styles are the same , this could be an issue.
    Could you explain a bit more what the following statement is "I've stacked with button customization. I've created simple buttons, added graphics styles, uploaded photos, gave the names for Collection Items..but can not run the Gallery script up and running - the customized buttons to be precised."
    One note though, I am seeing all your buttons working but the last one in the link you posted.
    Dj

3. sebaaaa

sebaaaa Member

Thanks for quick reply. Regarding button customization maybe would be easier if you could send me an example how should it sytructured? I need to have a button where the text lines should be divided into 2 lines.
    First just category name exp. "house 2.0" in a first raw and second "The winner's name" and same for other 12 categories. As I understood by creating graphic style for one button I can call it "btn1" , in the widget area I need to upload pictures and in module section use the btn1 with name of the gallery's? I can not upload screenshots by tomorrow as I am away but in the meantime if you could give me some directions what should I double check ,as in this video manual provided for this widget everything looked quite easy;-(. I would appreciate your help. Thank you. Sebastian

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

sebaaaa, Take a look at my screen shots. I think they will be all you need.
    Good luck,
    Dj

Attached Files:

5. sebaaaa

sebaaaa Member

Great. Thanks a lot. Let me check it and will let you know my „results” ;-)
    Regards
    Sebastian