Custom Buttons not working

Discussion in 'Media Pro Gallery' started by Craig Thomas, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Craig Thomas

Craig Thomas Member

Hi everyone.

I'm having problems with custom buttons. They work on the desktop mode when all the buttons are on the same line but when I put the vertically the top button row work but anything under does not. Is there away around this?

link to site. don't worry that images are not linked in gallery.

https://dsap.businesscatalyst.com/

Thanks for help

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Craig, I was unable to recreate your issue by simply trying to stack my test buttons. I found no issues that way, but if you wouldn't mind, is it possible you could post a few screen shots (and at least one showing all the buttons selected at once) of how the design looks in Muse.
    I'm looking for anything that may overlap.
    That may help.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. Craig Thomas

Craig Thomas Member

4. Craig Thomas

Craig Thomas Member

upload_2018-3-3_13-35-46.png

Thanks for reply Dj

There is no overlapping. If I move them on a smaller breakpoint all in a row they work fine.

5. Craig Thomas

Craig Thomas Member

Hi Dj I have got around it by just using default buttons. Still unsure why it happens with custom buttons

6. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Craig, sorry you're having these issues, it's not anything I have seen before, and I am unable to replicate from a test set up.
    This isn't normal behavior for this widget. They should work fine no matter where they line up.
    I'm going to send you a message in the conversation room, to discuss other possibilities.
    Dj