Solved Custom Buttons for Pushy Pane

Discussion in 'Pushy Panes' started by REIGNthegroup, Feb 21, 2016.

1. REIGNthegroup

REIGNthegroup Well-Known Member

I am attempting to use Pushy Pans again but, it's not working. I trying to create a left, right, and top pane and the link the to 3 different arrows that I selected from the Modern Arrow widget I created graphic styles to each arrow and added them to their respective parent panels nothing happens. What have I done wrong?

2. Norman Durkee

Norman Durkee Well-Known Member Moderator

Hey @REIGNthegroup , when working with multiple Pushy Panes it can be alittle challenging to get them all set up as well as trail and error, My suggestion would be to create a new blank page for each panel and then copy each pushy pane into their own blank page, verify that they work on those pages and then 1 by 1 transfer everything back to the main page you want them on, it is not uncommon to find that their is something ( or somethings) on the page that is interfering with a certain panel from displaying properly, and that is simply due to the way the widget has to write the code into the HTML of project. If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask!

PhilTaz likes this.
  3. REIGNthegroup

Thank you I will try this, do you have any suggestions about using the arrows as the open button in place of the button they give you?

4. Norman Durkee

Norman Durkee Well-Known Member Moderator

My only suggestion would be to put the arrow, or anything else you would want to use as the button, inside a state button and then apply the graphics style to the button itself. Sometimes that can solve the problem of the custom button not functioning properly.

5. REIGNthegroup

6. PhilTaz

PhilTaz New Member

Brilliant! I did everything in the video, had major problems until I created each state in its own page and then copied onto a clean page together, then they worked!

Norman Durkee likes this.