Solved Copying Widget and pasting not working...

Discussion in 'SHOW Responsive Video Suite' started by Ant, Mar 18, 2016.

1. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Don, sorry to hear this, but I do understand. Please contact the support team (support>contact us) and make your request.
    I'm sure they will accommodate you.
    If you have any issues please send me a Private Message (Conversations), and let me know. I will assist all I can.
    Before you do though, make sure you look at all the video type widgets, just to make sure none of the others fit your needs before you go.
    I like to use the Media Pro Gallery for some of my smaller video gallery needs. It get's over looked because it's primarily thought of as an Image gallery, but it does both. The best way to see it's possibilities is to view the demo gallery that comes in the download zip file.
    And then there is always the Carousel Video Gallery, for something compact and simple.
    Good luck, and I hope we don't lose you.
    Dj

2. Don

Don Member

Dj,

I just submitted my request to Support for a refund.

One of the first things I did after discovering the issue with the SHOW Responsive Video Suite widget was check out the other video offerings. Unfortunately, none meet my needs.

Regarding the Media Pro Gallery widget, if I recall correctly it is URL/Page based whereas the SHOW Responsive Video Suite is file based. It does seem like a great solution for those wanting to show YouTube and Vimeo videos in a responsive gallery. For self-hosted videos however, in my opinion it falls short compared to how the SHOW Responsive Video Suite is designed to handle these files.

Thank you again for all your help. I will let you know if further assistance is needed.

Regards,
    Don