Dismiss Notice
FORUM SHUTDOWN NOTICE: Due to inactivity and the end-of-life of Adobe Muse, we've made the decision to shut down and archive our forum as of Oct 28, 2020. Be sure to check out our new website creation tool Without Code (www.wocode.com) - thanks again for your support!

Copy page to different project?

Discussion in 'General Muse' started by sterling_slvr, Mar 14, 2016.

1. sterling_slvr

sterling_slvr Member

I have been working on a page from the 'Pioneer' template. I have changed basically everything on the page (including breakpoints).

I now want to copy this newly created page into my Adobe Muse project. How can I do this without having to copy/paste individual elements and re-create and design the breakpoints?

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

sterling, let me ask, are you only taking the one page? And if so, what are you wanting to place it into, a new project or add it to other pages you've done?
    Dj

3. sterling_slvr

sterling_slvr Member

I am only taking the one page for now, but you would think that this would be a simple function within muse. I am wanting to add it to a working project that has other pages I have created manually.

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

sterling, I'm afraid I don't know of an automated way to do this in Muse. It's always been copy, and paste in place.
    Sorry
    Dj

5. sterling_slvr

sterling_slvr Member

Okay. Thanks for looking.

6. antonoc

antonoc New Member

Ive created a page with 6 breakpoints. I'v now decided I want to add a footer element using a master page.

How can I get or copy all my page breakpoints into a masterpage?

7. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

Antonoc!
    1. If you have only one page website so why you want to use master page for footer. Just add the footer to "Content" page.
    2. If your websites consists from several pages so you just add to master page same breakpoints what you have on "Content" pages and edit the footer for each breakpoint.