Solved Content moving over scroll bar (Scrolling Content Boxes)

Discussion in 'General Muse' started by ANTHONY, Jul 25, 2016.

1. ANTHONY

ANTHONY Active Member

Hi guys. I hope you can help here. Ive used the scrolling content boxes widget and it is exactly what I want. I've added state buttons inside the widget because each one will be a link to a pdf.

My problem is that I've made the widget stretch much bigger than the state buttons inside it but when I preview it the colours in the rollover state and some of the text overlap the scroll bar.

I've added screen grabs of my project file where you can see the widget border and the state buttons inside it and also a screen grab of it when previewed.

Some Help would be great.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Anthony, can I assume you have each line of text inside a state button?
    If so, how did you place the state buttons inside the text box? Did you create the State button (with text), outside the scrolling box, and then cut and paste inside the scrolling box? If not, give that a try.
    Let me know
    Dj

3. ANTHONY

ANTHONY Active Member

Hi Dj sorry for the late response, was on another project, just came back to this one and did what you recommended. Works like a champ.
    I think I dragged in the state button and then duplicated it all from within the Content Box widget.

Thanks for your help.

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Glad to have helped.
    Dj