Content displays inconsistently in mobile breakpoints

Discussion in 'General Muse' started by dooalot, Nov 14, 2019.

1. dooalot

dooalot Active Member

Greetings,

It's been a while since I've been on here, and I haven't done much work in Muse lately. I'm looking for some help figuring out a problem with how content displays or behaves in some of the smaller breakpoints on one of the sites I designed.

The site in question is: http://www.gregschulerinteractive.com/

Desktop it seems to work fine. Tablet/iPad, it generally behaves OK except that everything is aligned to the left instead of being centered. When you get down to iPhone size, some of the content is shifted over to one side or the other, some is centered.

If I were to upload my Muse file, is there anyone who might be able to take a look and help me figure out what's causing the problem?

thanks
    Laura Doolittle

PS... I'd dig in and get proficient with Wocode and re-create the site using that, but changing to WOC hosting is a deal breaker for this client (and several others) right now.

2. Norman Durkee

Norman Durkee Well-Known Member Moderator

Hey Laura, thank you for that URL as I was able to take a look at your site. However on my end when testing via resizing the browser, as well as on the actual mobile and tablet devices. Everything is centered on my screen great! Are you still experiencing this issue on your end, and if so perhaps this is happening on a specific page?

3. dooalot

dooalot Active Member

Thanks for your reply. The site is just one page.

You are not the only person who cannot reproduce the issues that my client is seeing. I don't know the explanation at this point. I have done everything I know to do, and on my end I think it looks right. I did see a couple things wrong at first, but after I tweaked a some stuff and re-uploaded the site, things seemed to behave for me. I think my client is still having trouble, though, and I'm trying to find out why. It's not a matter of refreshing the site or anything like that.