Connect table

Discussion in 'Connect - CSV Widgets' started by Fred Ross, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Fred Ross

Fred Ross New Member

I keep getting this message

Attached Files:

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Fred, could you explain a bit more on what you are doing when you get this message?
    Also, the version of the widget and the version of Muse you are using?
    Thanks, that will help.
    Dj

3. Fred Ross

Fred Ross New Member

I am using connect table version 1.4 with
    Excel spreadsheet csv. any time you try to index or refresh the browser it give you an error message I have put the same table in Google Docs then I get no problem. I'm use Google Chrome brouser but I get the same problem with Explorer.
    http://voicesync.info/residual-college.html

4. DjHerold

Fred, I have asked the team about this and will post back here when I hear something.
    I haven't run across this, but I have reverted back to the last version of Muse prior to the update because of the issues it was causing.
    I do not know if that is the issue but I can't test it and am not getting anything like this in the earlier version.
    Dj

5. Fred Ross

Fred Ross New Member

I had this problem with the earlier version too. I thought it was fixed in 1.4

6. DjHerold

Fred, the team asked me to have you place a support ticket (resources>contact us). They would like to see your CSV and your Google doc sheets.
    We have seen something like this but it's stemmed from the way the users Excel was formatting the sheets.
    Thanks
    Dj

7. Fred Ross

Fred Ross New Member

DJ Herold I have place a support ticket (resources>contact us) but has not heard anything back

8. DjHerold

Fred, I have spoken with support and you should be hearing from them straight away.
    Dj