Solved Combining Versa Slide and Pushy Panes.

Discussion in 'Versa Slide' started by Rainbowfish, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Rainbowfish

Rainbowfish New Member

Hello.
    I'd like to combine Versa Slide and Pushy Panes on one side. The target is: I'd like to have a side slide in from the left to do an online reservation (pushy panes) and one slide come in from the right to link with an URL (versa slide). Everthing works fine when I placed the Pushy Panes widget, also a dynamic slider. The main navigation is scrolling to the anchors. But when i place the Versa Slide Widget on the page: nothing works anymore :( No scrolling, no Pushy Panes! Just the Versa Slide Widget and the Dynamic Slider doe his job! Is there a possibility to do the same effekt with Pushy Panes just link to an URL when the slide comes in? Place an html for example?
    Thanks for your support!

http://thespicebazaar.businesscatalyst.com/prototyp_01/index.html

Muse Version 2015.1
    Versa Slide Version 1.0

2. Norman Durkee

Norman Durkee Well-Known Member Moderator

Hey @Rainbowfish , Im sorry to hear about your troubles with these Widgets, however this is a powerful widget that takes control of page positioning, and may conflict with other fullscreen or location-specific elements. We do not recommend combining Pushy Panes, Versa Slide, Presentation Panels, Fullscreen Thumbnail Gallery, Media Pro, Fullscreen Video Backgrounds, SHOW Video Backgrounds.