closed........sidebar connect not exported to HTML!?

Discussion in 'Connect - CSV Widgets' started by PeterR, Nov 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeterR

PeterR Member

Hi guys,

still new with Muse and widgets,
    Actually I try to build a site (actually only 2 pages, with one Master) using sidebar connect. It works now as expected, (in different browsers, a little different). Preview in browser - OK so far.

Today i exported just 2 sites with one Master site to HTML to a local folder. For my surprise I got no sidebar Menue!!!

I checked the HTML folder I created, and just from looking at the file names, I did not found some, that made me guess "thats from the sidebar connect". The .csv file is exported to a folder named assets.

Different browsers, NO sidebar menue at all.

My muse Version: 2018.0.0.685 CL 806425 GERMAN

Any Idea whats wrong?

Thanks for your help

Peter

2. PeterR

PeterR Member

Hi,

I found out the reason, but not yet a solution.

When export to HTML and the .csv file is the original google one, it will be exportet. If i use a local .csv file it will not be exortet, anyway the .csv file is copied to an, as mentined, asset folder inside the export folder.
    I tried to copy the .csv file to the root of the folder, it dont work either.

Any solution?

Rick

3. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Peter, since I've not experience this, could you place a support ticket (resources>contact us) and see if any of the team is getting this issue with other users.
    Thanks
    Dj

4. LuckyJ

LuckyJ New Member

I am having this same issue.
    Works when using Google Docs—not when using local. Submitted a support ticket.

5. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

LuckyJ, When you export, are you trying to test your site locally on your machine? If so that won't work. Most of our widgets require HTTP protocol to function, so you will have to host your site on a server to see our widgets function properly.
    Thanks
    Dj

LuckyJ likes this.
  6. LuckyJ

LuckyJ New Member

That would explain why it works once committed using SVN, but not as a local copy.
    Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.