Child panel misalignment?

Discussion in 'Pushy Panes' started by marcelt, May 31, 2017.

1. marcelt

marcelt Active Member

Can someone tell me if I should avoid pushy panes? Earlier today I've reported a text issue with elements outside the widget (still waiting for solution), now I've encountered another;

I test the widget as it's packaged and find two issues with the child panel
    1) when it aligns to the parent it ignores spacing in the child 'button', and instead starts at the first object within.
    2) even thought the child panel setting are for 'top' 'left' the panel doesn't start until about 20 pixels from either edge (I adjusted some sizes & colour to help illustrate)
    upload_2017-5-31_16-11-18.png

actual render;

upload_2017-5-31_16-11-48.png

What gives? Am I crazy?

I'm looking to be able to space the button from the top edge & start right from the left, but it seems I'm unable to.

I've trying various browsers, all the same :-(

Attached Files:

2. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

Marcel!
    Steve has informed that Pushy Panes update will be published very soon!

3. marcelt

marcelt Active Member

thanks Jeremei. so I guess these are known problems?

but when is soon? I'm working now

4. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

My enlightened guess is that very very soon. :)

5. victorianpine

victorianpine Well-Known Member

I think it must be a known problem & assume it will be fixed with the new version. I had to do lots of trial & error to get menu aligned, I actually deleted 'child panel' & put menu in the main block:
    http://vp2016.businesscatalyst.com

marcelt likes this.
  6. marcelt

marcelt Active Member

Thanks @victorianpine ! Sounds worth exploring. (very nice site btw)

Did you experience any type alignment issues (outside the widget) similar to what I reported in my other post? I'm hoping yes and that you found a work around :confused:

http://forum.muse-themes.com/threads/text-misalignment-outside-widget.7048/

7. victorianpine

I did find that pushy panes doesn't work with some other widgets, I'm hoping the new version will sort all this.
    Snap shot or pushy panes panel in Muse & Live, note I had to put a spacer at the bottom.

Attached Files:

8. marcelt

marcelt Active Member

Thanks. I can't seem to proceed even without any other widgets on the page. So far I've got two text elements, one rectangle & nothing else. Adding pushing panes breaks 80% of it :-( and about 80% of itself

Since I can't seem to get an answer from muse-themes I might have to jump ship & try something else. It's an unfortunate end to a quick love affair

9. victorianpine