Solved Change header of Mobile site

Discussion in 'Templates' started by Bart, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Bart

Bart Member

Hi! I have bought the Codeignite template and succesfully amended it. However, I do not seem to be able to change/delete the "Codeignite" header in the mobile site? It seems unselectable in Muse. I must admit, Im a newbie to Muse as well, so probably the solution is simple, but I've been searching like crazy without success... Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Rgds,
    Bart

2. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

Bart!
    You must change / delete it on A-Master page in the mobile site.

Bart likes this.
  3. Bart

Bart Member

Aaaaahhhh, yes!!! Thanks!!!!!!

4. Bart

Bart Member

Btw; since we are at the newbie questions... Would you also know how to update the anchor links in this menu widget? I see training videos for other widgets where there is a link icon next to the widget, but I don't see any with mine..... And the blue "play" button next to the widget opens a screen without any options to update the links of the mobile menu....... :(

5. Jeremei

Bart!
    Right click the mouse on the anchor, select "Rename anchor" and write new name for anchor.
    That blue button is widget panel where you can customize widget´s functions.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  6. Bart

Bart Member

Hmmmmm, that doesn't seem to update the menu. I also added new anchors, which do not show in the menu.....

7. Jeremei

Bart!
    You must manually link every item (title) in the menu with the anchor.
    Eg. select (activate) "Home" in the menu and go to "Hyperlinks" feature, choose "Home"-anchor there, and now "Home" in menu has been linked with "Home" in anchors. You have to do in this way with every single menu item; to link menu item with the right anchor.

8. Jeremei

Bart!
    Look at the picture. The logo "CODEIGNITE" has been linked with "home" in hyperlinks feature. In this way you must do with the menu items.
    Home__Työpöytä_.png

9. Bart

Bart Member

Thanks so much Jeremei! I know how to do this in the normal menus, but how does this work for the mobile menu? I cannot seem to get to the menu items at all.....

Screen Shot 2016-04-24 at 17.03.30.png

10. Jeremei

Bart!
    1. Open A-Master Page (mobile site) and click the hamburger menu; blue button of the widget should appear (picture).
    A-Master__Puhelin_.png

2. In widget panel go to "Editing" and switch on "Show lightbox parts while editing" (picture).
    A-Master__Puhelin_ 4.png

3. When menu appears you can edit menu items. You must click the texts 3 -4 times before you can get into the text module (picture).
    A-Master__Puhelin_ 3.png

I hope that this helps.
    :)

11. Bart

Bart Member

Yahooooooo!!!!! It works!!!! Thank you so much!!!