Solved change fonts in templates/widgets?

Discussion in 'Templates' started by Broooke, Apr 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broooke

Broooke Member

IS there a way to update the widgets themselves to not have that note about Adobe TypeKit fonts being needed? I have a brand font that I need to use for everything, so if I could make the modifications somehow and have them stick so that every time I use a widget I don't have to go through this process.

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Broooke, not sure what you'really describing?
    If you replace the templates fonts to your own, there should be nothing more to do.
    Dj

3. Broooke

Broooke Member

DJ -I know it is confusing. I am saying is there a way to replace the font in the widget itself b/c they get re-used. So - was just thinking as the widget is in the library - then it wouldn't always have to be re-fixed r.e. fonts. Unless there is a way in Muse that I just haven't seen where once you fix the widget/template it updates in your library. Brooke

4. DjHerold

Broooke, once you change a template, and save it, the changes are saved with it. I'm thinking that's not your concern but more of an issue with widgets.
    As a test I took the drop down list widget and changed the font. I saved it to my library in a folder I created for different bits and pieces.
    When I dropped the 'new modified' widget on the page, the changes to the font remained.
    Although I haven't done this for all the widgets, for now, I have to assume that saving a new instance (changed) that they would all remain modified.
    Give it a shot and let me know how it works for you.
    Dj

5. Broooke

Broooke Member

DJ - that is a great solution - I had just been pulling from the MT widgets - very wise. Thank you. :) Kind of crazy that I didn't think of it - I am obsessed with the libraries.

6. DjHerold

You're very welcome, glad to have helped.
    Dj

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.