Change font in Cookie Notification Bar

Discussion in 'All Other Widgets' started by Jim Anderson, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Jim Anderson

Jim Anderson Member

Hi.
    In my website the font I use is Bauhaus. The different font styles are called Bauhaus Std Bold, Bauhaus Std Demi, Bauhaus Std Heavy, Bauhaus Std Light and Bauhaus Std Medium.
    Their postscript names are respectively BauhausStd-Bold, BauhausStd-Demi, etc.
    Whichever name I use in the widget's bar styling box I get a sort of Times font. How can I use the font I want? How should I name it in the widget?

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

3. Jim Anderson

Jim Anderson Member

Thanks Dj, I have tried. I have also had a look at the css generated by Muse and found that the font is listed as bauhausstd-light. When I put that in the Cookie Notification Widget styling panel it works (except that it is always in bold instead of light) when I do a preview but not when I upload to ftp. Then all I get is a bold serif font.Here are screenshots:

Problem.jpg

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Jim, I don't seem to be having an issue with getting the BAUHAUS STD LIGHT to show.
    It's shown as BAUHAUS STD LIGHT in the widget for me.
    Try placing some text on the page using that font (in addition to in the widget). You can make it really small, like a period or just as a test somewhere on the page.
    Let me know if that helps
    Dj