cant get rid of extra vertical scroll space

Discussion in 'General Muse' started by Wayne McKenzie, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Wayne McKenzie

Wayne McKenzie New Member

When I started the page everything seemed fine, somewhere along the lines there was some extra scroll space added to the bottom of the site and I can't seem to get rid of it. There's no extra objects floating anywhere outside the canvas. I think it might be due to the pushy panes widget but I'm not entirely sure cause I tried removing it to see if the problem would correct and nothing happened. Any help is greatly appreciated.

http://waynemckenzie.net

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
  2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Wayne, where do you have the Pushy Pane items located? Are any of the items off canvas and below the page height? If possible post a screen shot zoomed out of your page design.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. Wayne McKenzie

Hi Dj,

Thanks for your reply! I have the pushy panes panel to the right of the canvas and there isn't any items below the height of the page.

mss-01.jpg mss2-01.jpg

4. DjHerold

Wayne, I just checked with some of the others on the team, and it seems the next update (I'm being told sometime this week) should address any alignment issue the widget is causing.
    We are going to be sending out a very large widget update because of user feed back from responsive, so stay tuned.
    Dj

5. Wayne McKenzie

Alright, sounds good. Thank you!

6. jacobl

jacobl Member

This is still happening, extra space at the bottom of a kiosk presentation, Pushy Panes is still 1.1 iteration, any update on fix ETA?

7. DjHerold

jacob, I suggest placing a support ticket (support>contact us), I don't have a status on this and expected an update.
    The development guys can give you something a bit more concrete.
    Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.
    Dj

jacobl likes this.