Cannot get node's position - invalid parent

Discussion in 'Pushy Panes' started by Tommy D'Aquino, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Tommy D'Aquino

Tommy D'Aquino New Member

My team has just started using Muse for HTML DPS Article creation. In order to maintain familiar or similar interactivity to what our customers were used to with InDesign-based articles, we're using Muse-Themes Widgets within our files.

I've encountered a problem that I'm not sure is widget related - though it may be. In trying to use the Pushy Panes widget, I received this error when attempting to preview:

"Cannot get note's position - invalid parent".

[​IMG]
    Initially, we had 2 instances of the widget activated - for 2 different breakpoints (using the latest build with responsive layout). I removed one instance of the widget, but still got the error. I tried swapping them and removed the other instance - still got the error. I went so far as to remove BOTH instances of the widget and the file STILL generated the error. I figured that since the Pushy Panes is no longer present, maybe just having the Graphic Styles named in the Parent/Child convention is trying to call something (I obviously don't know Muse very well yet...). So, I removed all instances of graphic themes as well, and still, Muse generated the same error on preview.

I'm truly at a loss... What generates this kind of thing. Is my file corrupt? What can I do to fix this?

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Tommy

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Tommy, on something like this I'd have to ask that you place a support ticket (support>contact).
    With this release being so new, it's hard to say what's triggering this. Our support guys will know if it's a widget issue or if it's a Muse issue. They are usually very good at fixing things when they can.
    Dj

3. Tommy D'Aquino

Tommy D'Aquino New Member

Thank you. I will.