Solved Cannot access Stacks rollover text box

Discussion in 'Stacks' started by Dave S, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Dave S

Dave S New Member

I read all you have to do is "double click" on the text box and change the text. Not working for me. I cannot even "see" the placeholder text until I preview it. Anyone have any idea on this?

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Dave, You should be able to select the text by either double clicking (as you stated) or by choosing the text tool and click on the text you want to select.
    Could you give the name of the text area you are trying to access. I don't know which one is the rollover text box? Or maybe a screen shot.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. Dave S

Dave S New Member

Thanks for reply Dj. I was trying to use the "2 column hover grid" that was part of the theme download. It does not allow me to access the text box in any way shape or form. I have since moved on from using this but you may want to take a look at it. There is obviously a bug in it. Thanks.

4. DjHerold

Dave, you should be able to access the text box by selecting the box and changing the 'State' to "rollover'.
    Once you've done that it's just a matter of double clicking in the box or selecting the text tool and clicking in the box.
    Dj

5. Dave S

Dave S New Member

Well THAT was easy! :) Thanks Dj!

6. DjHerold

Dave, you're most welcome.
    I've found I tend to miss the easy stuff more often than the things you'd think were difficult.
    Dj