Solved Buttons not responding. Footer messed up.

Discussion in 'Media Pro Gallery' started by Jon Kay, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Jon Kay

Jon Kay Active Member

The page I am working on is here.
    http://mtc-corporation.com/projects.html

1st, is there documentation for this widget? Usually the video seems to be enough. Just multiple problems.

1) When I click on my Single Story Button, nothing happens.
    2) The text in my footer is off.

This is my layout in Muse:
    [​IMG]

When I click ALL:
    [​IMG]

When I click Multi Story
    [​IMG]

But then when I click on Single Story, nothing is happening. It does not engage. I must be doing something wrong in the settings.

Any idea?

Windows 8.1
    MEdia Pro Version.1.4

[​IMG]

2. Jon Kay

Jon Kay Active Member

I am also experiencing crashing since inserted the template. Has this happened with others concerning Media PRO.

3. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Jon, sorry you are having some issues. With the crashing, I haven't been seeing this issue with others so far, but lets try to address the gallery opening issue first.
    Could I ask you to check the naming of your graphic styles? You shouldn't have any spaces (although some cases it does work) but never any special characters. This could be your Single Story issue because it appears you are using a '/'.
    Let me know
    dj

4. Jon Kay

Jon Kay Active Member

I haven't done anything with graphic styles. I didn't see any directions on how to do it. The Collection style button is btn (per Muse) and I didn't adjust anything, so both collections are the same right now. I also looked and there is no associated btn graphic style. Is there a set up PDF anywhere to take me through the steps? I know this is an error on my part. Just don't know how to correct. Thanks.

5. DjHerold

Jon, my mistake, I am so used to using 'Custom' buttons in my designs my head was geared that way.
    But, the same premise applies, instead of naming the one button "Single Story/ Bi Level", call it 'Single Story - Bi Level' ( no forward slash).
    As I said, Muse doesn't like 'special' characters like the forward slash in naming.
    Thanks
    Dj

6. Jon Kay

Jon Kay Active Member

Ah...I misunderstood what you wrote. It works now. Thanks. One more question, I can only upload 4 images with each new collection. The highest number it shows is 5 but it still only gives me the option of loading 4. Is that the way it should be?

7. DjHerold

Jon, glad to have helped.
    As far as the 4 or 5 images, I've had no issue loading 5 into any controller.
    Dj