Buttons Disappeared in BPs 768 and below when uploaded live.

Discussion in 'Wireframes' started by melgorman, Sep 3, 2017.

1. melgorman

melgorman Member

All was working great. I did a Save As (only edits were hyperlinks) and uploaded to a different URL. Now there are 2 buttons in the middle of the home page that have disappeared in the live site in BPs 768 and below. They show up and function in Muse, Preview, and Preview in Browser, but not on the live site.

I started with the Lithium Wireframe, if that helps.

Any suggestions?

wednesdayhel.com

Thank you!

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

mel, I'm not sure what items you are pointing out as an issue? could you post a couple of screen shots on the layout in design, and in browser preview? Hopefully you can show the whole canvas in design mode, so all the Muse settings can be seen.
    For right now, when I pull up your site on a PC in Chrome, I am not seeing any issue that jump out at me.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. melgorman

melgorman Member

Mel Screenshot Safari.jpeg Mel Screenshot Muse 550.jpeg Mel Screenshot Safari.jpeg Mel Screenshot Muse 550.jpeg Mel Screenshot Muse 768.jpeg Mel Screenshot Muse 1200.jpeg Hi Dj. I have only viewed the site in Safari, true this could be a Safari issue. Attached are screenshots. I hope I've captured info you need, if not let me know.

4. melgorman

melgorman Member

Dj, it appears the Safari screenshot posted twice. Attached are screenshots of Safari, Muse 550 BP, Muse 768 BP, Muse 1200 BP.

5. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

It is not an Safari issue it happens also in Firefox and Chrome. Very difficult to say what´s the problem without seeing the Muse file. This is only guessing but you should check at first that the button layers are in the right places in layers panel? And are there any elements outside the canvas in 768 px breakpoint and / or beneath it?

6. melgorman

melgorman Member

Jeremei, Thanks for your help. (1) The 3 buttons are all on the same layer, the same layer as in the wireframe template I started with. (2) An anchor point had migrated off of the canvas in the 768 and lower BPs, I put it back on the canvas, re-uploaded, refreshed the browser, the 2 buttons are still missing on the 768 and lower BPs.

7. Jeremei

It looks to me that you have changed original Lithium Wireframe Template layout in breakpoint 768 px, righ? The changing of the original layout can cause this issue?

8. melgorman

melgorman Member

If I have changed the lithium layout, it was not intentional.

9. melgorman

melgorman Member

The same design is also at melissaisthebest.com. It works fine. I added the logo, changed the hyperlinks, saved as, and uploaded to the new URL wednesdayhel.com and the buttons disappeared in the those BPS.

10. Jeremei

Yes, it seems to work, very strange?
    If you have updated the new Muse version so there you can find some bugs, maybe the reason is laying there?
    You can send a support ticket to MT-technical team!
    https://www.muse-themes.com/pages/contact

11. melgorman

melgorman Member

I did update, yes.